Shipping & Delivery
For shipments to Europe, we charge a flat rate of 10% of the merchandise total. Shipping charges are calculated once a shipping address is entered during checkout. To request a quote or more information, please contact customer service.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been placed.
- When your order ships, you will receive tracking information and a final paid receipt for the items in transit. Most deliveries will be handled by DPD or DHL, though some shipments may be sent with a freight carrier. When placing your order, please provide a phone number for a contact at the delivery address so the driver can get in touch with you if needed.
- Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please do not refuse the delivery of any non-damaged shipment as this may result in additional restocking fees, the loss of the product, and may void any possibility of a refund. Refused deliveries will incur the roundtrip shipping costs.
- PLEASE NOTE: the recipient must open and inspect the contents of all boxes immediately upon arrival to report any damages or defects. For items that are shipped via freight carrier, you must inspect the item on site and note any defects on the bill of lading when signing off on delivery. Any claims for damages must be reported within 5 business days to qualify for credits or adjustments.
- Please keep all boxes and packing materials until the product is confirmed to be in good working order.
We want your experience to be perfect from start to finish. Should you find any issues upon delivery, please contact customer service and our team will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. If your order was placed through one of our showrooms, please contact the showroom directly. Should you need to return your merchandise, please first review our return policy.